Flexible link connecting the motor to the machine to transmit heavy loads.
Endless V-belts composed:
- By natural and syntethic rubber in a balanced proportion assuring increased and constant dynamic priorities.
- By a Kevlar cable with a high tracting capacity and a very limited deformation
- A transverse fiber matress composed by two elastomer coated layers enabling a lasting maintaning of the cable in its optimal position
- The dynamic BI-COMPOUND beltis made of an inverted junction on a double wrapping, separated by a rubber pillow coming from the CVT mixes (high elastic compression)
- Temperature of use: -35° à +100°C
- Antistatic following strandard NF T 47 104/ISO 1813
- V belt sections following standard E 24 - 213
- Resistant to oil projection, hydrocarbure and diluted acids. ISO1817
- Enduring centrifugal strenght
- Good draining of heat at high speed
- Linear mass: 0,410 Kg/ml